For Authors: 550 EUR/paper
For Attendees (without paper to present: 400 EUR)
We send notification of acceptance in a constant flow when the review is
(approx. 25-30 days after the submission of each paper)
- Publication(*) in MATEC Web of
Conferences and Indexation in main databases:
Google Scholar, CAS, Compendex, Inspec, DOAJ, CPCI (Web of Science), Scopus.
[Selected papers with relevant themes that pass through our peer review process
will be published in various high quality international journals.Papers selected for these journals will not be published in the Journal MATEC Web of Conferences.]
- Open access: all documents will be free to read and download in
MATEC Web of Conferences
- Attribution of DOI Names and indexation to CrossRef®,
- Copyright policy: the copyright of the articles will be retained by the
author(s) under the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits
unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the
original work is properly cited.
- Extended versions in ISI/SCOPUS/DBLP/ACM/IET/AMS/ProQuest/EBSCO/British
Library/ Zentrablatt/Ulrich indexed
Journals will be possible exactly as in our previous conferences.
- Immediate citability: every document will be identified, like any
journal article, by authorship, title, and all relevant metadata for indexing
and abstracting, e.g. like a DOI enabling the cross-referencing.
- Fast publication: the documents will be available online within three
months of us receiving the contributions.
- High visibility: all documents will be indexed in main databases
(Google Scholar, CAS, Compendex, Inspec, DOAJ, Web of
Science, Scopus). They will become integral parts of the technical
literature and will be easily found online.
- Articles metrics: MATEC Web
of Conferences provides authors and readers with a set of services and
indicators, to promote the dissemination of scientific information and to assess
the impact of the articles: search engine, e-mail alerts, related articles,
citation data, page views...- Banquet with live music (5 instuments band, 3 singers and 2 folklore
ballets) is not included and costs 50 EUR per participant.
- Excursion is not included and costs 50 EUR per participant
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING REVISED PAPER SUBMISSION